View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 10:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm down in ne phila one night at a gathering of street racers, there was an oriental guy down there I used to work with. He had a 90 Iroc and was beating everything, he raced other guys in their cars, a drop top cuda with 440, a fox body with nitrous and a couple of other cars. Finnaly he asked me if I wanted to be his next victim, sure I said. 100$ and we were racing. We staged up and he heated his street slicks up and I passed on my bfg's. The flag guys arms went down and he got me by two cars in 60'. I caught him by the 1/8 and blew his doors off by about the 1200' mark. I got him by 4 cars at the 1/4. My buddy bitner was in the car with me screaming pontiac power, pontiac power. When we pulled up to the gathering a swarm of people came up to my car wanting to know what i had. I said stock bottom end 455, blackjack headers, performer intake, 13's, a holley 3310, t 350 and 3.23 posi. Everyone asked "wheres the sqeeze" and I said nowhere. Just about that time Jonny came up and shook my hand and " good race that m'fer runs good. His camaro had a 150 shot, 4.10's and a crapload of bolt ons. I was 19 and scraped together all the money I could to get that engine together. That 79 ta did run good but I sold it and now its a tomato can.