View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 11:14 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

My son wants to buy a 1970 GTO in the spring. We know of a car thats sitting in a lean. The guy wants $14,000 for it. Its a Granada Gold, 4 speed, PS, PDB, sport wheel car. Its been sitting in the same spot for over 20 years. Not original engine....400 engine was rebuilt 25 or so years ago....we did hear it run a few months ago, but carb needs rebuild. Underbody pretty good, needs quarters and lower fenders. Endura is nice. Comes with repro quarters, Judge spoiler, seat covers and carpet, and some other odds and ends. He needs something to work on as his 68 Cutlass is finished and he is bored. He is only 25 years old and he got his car addiction from me as he was raised in Musclecars...I have owned around 30 of them in the last 35 years. He actually wants to make it look like the Two Lane Blacktop GTO. We need more young people keeping these cars alive, because when we are gone, we need people to keep these cars alive...I can't imagine a world without our classic cars...to me that would be truly horrifying....and if the "Club" gets their "Agenda 2030", these cars will be banned from street use.