View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 02:21 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Thanks !

Believe me, it has been our pleasure !

We got to relive some really great times in our lives, both thru the pics & telling the story.

TJ would remember some things I didn't, & vice versa. And the scrapbook & racing journals reminded us of some things both of us had forgotten.

Getting it all in this thread would have been a LOT easier if I'd known how to use a computer. But I had to learn as I went along. Didn't even know how to upload pics back then.

Didn't have home internet at first. Did some inside the library in the town about 7 miles away. Spent many hours parked in the library parking lot, so I could use their internet when they were closed.

Now, it's like so many other things in life. "It's easy when you know how to do it."

And, we now have cheap home internet, since they put up a new AT&T tower about a mile from us.

Our verizon hot spot internet had a 24gig monthly limit, IIRC. So, when we had that, I still had to go to the library a LOT, so TJ could have more time on her Mac desk top. Now I think our monthly limit is more than 350gigs, for just the base plan. We never even come close to that.

I have posted so many pics of Stock & Super Stock drag Pontiacs on so many sites, it seems that most every time I Google for some kind of Pontiac drag car I see some pics I posted somewhere.

It's a computer world. But I still remember when I use to say something like: " All I know about a computer is which part the mouse is, & that's all I wanna know about 'em. "