View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 11:33 PM

Question Generic Part Number for Master Cylinder w/bleeders?

So my T/A has been in storage here in Orlando since November and I just drove down from NY today for a couple of weeks.

Surprisingly, she started right up (thought the battery would be dead for sure, but the el cheapo solar panel kept it charged)

Unfortunately, the brake pedal went straight to the floor and the rear reservoir was empty with a nice fluid soaked spot on the wood floor of my trailer (DOH!!)

Since tomorrow appears to be the ONLY day without rain in the forecast (I sure know how to choose a vacation time), I'm hoping to throw in a cheap off the shelf master just to get her to a local show.

Thing is, all of the listings I see at the parts stores only have masters without bleeder valves.

I'm quite sure it's common enough to where they'd have it in stock (perhaps listed under another GM model), but if I have to deal with some geeky millenial parts monkey staring at a computer screen and asking a bunch of useless questions I'll probably lose it.

Does anyone have a universal part number for a correct fitting master with bleeders?

70 T/A btw