View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 09:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 1971 TSB binder Technical Service Bulletins +more

This is an original 1971 Pontiac Technical Service Bulletin Binder. It's probably the most complete one you're ever going to find. I've spent 30 years collecting these, buying multiple copies in the attempt to locate every single bulletin issued for the 1971 model year with over 110 Campaign, Informational and Technical bulletins. None of these binders are close to complete when you find them because they weren't issued as complete books. The bulletins were mailed out as they were issued throughout the year and relied on the manual filing by the dealership service departments that received each bulletin in the mail. They would have to manually place them into the binder in the appropriate section each time one was received. I've narrowed it down to only five bulletins missing for this 71 model year. There's an original follow up index included from 71-i-90.

This is the last book I've got as a duplicate 71 in my collection. Most of bulletins in this book are originals and there are roughly 30 which are copies (scanned and printed in color) I've inserted to fill in missing gaps to make it as complete as the one I'm keeping. Also includes an original Rinshed-Mason color chip page from bulletin 71-i-16

Also included are about 50 pages worth of color copies of rarely found P&A Extra! and Car Distribution Bulletins that weren't normally filed in a TSB binder, but internal sales administration binders for the CDB bulletins, and the P&A Extras were for the Parts and Accessories Catalogs. One of the CDB bulletins also includes the Power Train Charts (copied and spliced so they fold out just like the originals) that were updates to the main Sales Catalog Binder in July of 70.

$225 firm shipped to the lower 48, sorry, no paypal, check or money orders only.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3445.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	606029   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3441.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	606030   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3440.jpg
Views:	182