View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 06:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Your clueless, that cam was pick out for your 950 pump gas motor. Remember the one you kept bragging about, With Gaby heads. That have been at Marcellus for 3 years Then you bought that blemish IA block, that needs two sleeves. Plus it has a 55 mm cam tunnel. So guess what you can use that cam. When you ask me about using it in a stock block I said NO ! You said yeah but I’m running lifters bore brace… dude your all over the place. Since you’ve decided to air you dirty laundry I figure its time to set the truth straight . Remember when you called me like 50 times to help degree your cam in, or how about time you putting motor together and as usual not paying attention and hit counter weight and put a nice dent in your prize Molnar rods..LOL is that why you bought another set…LOL I still have pictures of that rod you sent me. Or how about the Crower rods that two were physically bigger I mean sends rods and Assembly out to be balanced and doesn’t check rods first. I mean a 10 year old could see that. So whats this third time and third set of rods you had to have balanced. Clueless and this is exactly why I blocked your phone number.

So lets see, a starter that makes say 50lbs torque is going to turn a motor over faster then one that makes 100 lbs torque.