View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 04:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

OK guys!Quick update.I was informed last week that I cant run these thru my consulting company!I am in the works of trying to sell the project to someone that wants to take it over.Lynwood pattern service has shown interest.They are the people I have been working with for over a year.They make the patterns,do the casting and also do the machining.If they decide to take it over I will follow it until they have a working correct fitting intake which will be test fit on a 62 engine and a 69 engine.As back up if anyone knows anyone that could be interested PM me please!ALSO if ANYONE that has committed to purchase either a early or late style for $2500 and wants to beg out I will need to know ASAP as it could affect the whole project.Lynwood has interest in the project if the 19 people are still on board.Should have a answer from them in a week or two.IF they take it on it will be 6 to 8 weeks before I have a pair of finished intakes to test fit and confirm good to go.Im kind of bummed I cant do the complete deal but am confident that when I sigh off on it everyone will be happy.
AGAIN!These intakes will have STOCK pontiac ports fitting 61-64 heads and STOCK pontiac 48 heads.Plenty of room to port match to RA IV Ehead size and bigger.As a reminder the original port height on my scanned intake was 2.100 tall.Tom

The Following User Says Thank You to tom s For This Useful Post: