View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 01:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgeragtop
Here is my shop. 2 holes under the house, 3 on the outside. When the doors are down nobody would even suspect that Hemi's, judges or W-30's live there.
hey, that might be MY solution to expanding! I've been trying to figure out the most cost effective way to add space. I have a 20x20 now, and want at least another bay. I'd prefer an attached garage to free standing for a variety of reasons and am considering just adding a 3rd bay forward. The only problem is that I'd have to modify a new $6,000 walk to my front door!

Can you post pics of the full exterior of the house?

Here's a few shots of my house and yard area. funny thing is that I always wanted a side entry garage. Now that I have it, I hate turning to get into it! (that's part of the reason we removed the post and and went to 1 door. wife kept hitting the post!).

I could probably add 10' to the front of the garage. Enough for another bay. That may even allow the walk to remain unchanged. Problem is, that's not as much space as i'd like to add, but it's the least expensive way to go I think. It allows us to put all 3 cars inside, or I can park in the center of the double bay and owrk on it while the wife can park on the single bay.

469, M21, 3.42