View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 07:54 AM

He bought my cars. TJ, I'm surprised you didn't recognize them . I kept my convertible. Dennis wanted my wagon and Lemans, so I sold those two cars and a GTO parts car to him. While I will miss them, they just required too much attention in my busy life. At one time, I had a 66 Tempest convertible, two 67 Tempest wagons, a 67 Tempest four door sedan, a 67 Tempest hard top coupe, and a 67 Lemans hardtop coupe. That's excluding the non Tempest/Lemans/GTO cars I also owned. Now, I only have one "classic" car, instead of a yard full. I can focus my attention and money on the 66 Tempest convertible, while driving it. The thrill of the search and purchase was awesome, but fixing/ maintaining that many cars, and storing the extra parts was an overwhelming task to say the least. The wagon and Lemans are in a good home now. Good luck Dennis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teej View Post
Awesome! I had a '67 Tempest Wagon and a '67 Lemans (GTO clone) at the same time for a while. I loved just opening the garage and looking at them. I didn't have room for the 3rd one like you do. That's great!