View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 09:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrotica View Post
For future reference, go to the header that says spectate, on the drop down it has Manufacturers Midway. Click on that and it lists the vendors.

The reason I know where to find it is because my wife, and I were vendors with our T shirt business (Indianhead Acres Pontiac Tee Shirts) at Norwalk, and other Pontiac venues from 2005 through 2012. Probably having vended for a few years at Norwalk, is the reason I know where to find it.......

I usually attend for 2-3 days, but this year we're only going to be able to attend on Friday. Grandson is having his first birthday on Saturday so we have people coming in from out of town for the birthday party, one of those milestones that grandparents need to attend. I had already Called Andi Woodruff to see what time spectators could get in on Friday AM, it's 8AM when the gates open on Friday.

G Rivera, I thought Joe (Va68Goat) told me that he would be attending Norwalk with you this year, or was I mistaken? If so are you going to make it Friday?
Thanks for the info - yep, Joe and I will be traveling together from Maryland & Virginia on Thursday so we’ll spectate Friday and Saturday- hope to see you there! Will

'69 Firebird 400/461, 290+ E D-Ports, HR 230/236, 4l80E, 8.5 Rear, 3.55 gears
'64 LeMans 400/461, #16 Heads, HR 230/236, TKO600, 9inch Rear, 3.89 gears
'69 LeMans Vert, 350, #47 heads: Non-running project