View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 02:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Does anybody have a silver 1975 Formula 350 - I have original paperwork

I owned a silver 1975 Formula 350 automatic with a/c from the late 80s until the lat 90s. The VIN ends in 141. It had a 350-4V, black interior, and Rally II wheels.

When I bought it, I either got it from the original owner or the second owner, but it came with original paperwork from the original dealer. I sold it to a friend.

My friend got a rod knocking, and it got sold to another guy I knew in eastern NC. He later sold it to a guy who I think lived in the Tega Cay area of SC, not far from Charlotte. I think he was planning to make a race car out of it. It ended up in the hands of another guy in western NC, who later advertised and sold it on the PY forum. The body on this car was super, it had never been involved in anthing more serious than a fender scrape. The rear quarters were excellent.

Anyway, while cleaning up some old paperwork, I found a folder with original documntation for the car. I have the warranty information packet with the original owner's name, plus the original invoice from the Pontiac dealership and a mileage statement showing it had 11 miles on it at the time of the sale.

If anybody on this board owns this car and wants this information, get in touch with me and I'll send it to you. I will keep it for a couple of months and then it goes out with the trash.

Mike