View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSLCAH View Post
I did a black 2009 Corvette...buff and detail
I’ve been in the Autbody / paint for 47 years....so I know what it takes ..to get that black to the next level of shine.
I swore I’d nevah do another Black detail Job..they are a thankless bitch to do.

Charged him 700.00 ....and he could pay me fast enough....guess I under charged and over delivered.

Black is a real bitch, but when done right it looks amazing. Plus, it's helped me become better at body work, as it shows everything. It really puts the pressure on you hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formulabruce View Post
After the exhaust battles on Birds, I just bite the bullet and get a Gardner. Fits better than originals did in the dealership.Its pricey, and has a lead time, but for a keeper, its the best option, especially for ground clearance.

I'm definitely going the Gardner route on my 70 TA. That's a keeper, so I dont mind the cost. This car will be up for sale soon, and couldn't justify the lead time for it. Plus, I can weld, so I'll just make it work lol

1970 Trans Am RAIII 4 speed
1971 Trans Am 5.3 LM7
1977 Trans Am W72 Y82
1987 Grand National