View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 01:12 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Thanks Bill! Im glad I didn't need your services, (car was flawless) but kept your number handy just in case! Piece of mind was comforting if something bad happened.

I gotta tell ya, you work with some really nice folks. How anyone can give NED a 1 star review is beyond me. (we were having a laugh reading them on the way up..people are dopes)

I didn't know it was Dan in tech, but he didn't ding me on the blanket and shield....told me about it, but was ok without having to mention your conversation with him. (but I did anyway, not knowing it was Dan)

Rich was great. I was worried being rusty Id screw up the box, but his signals were consistent and familiar. He was talking to my crew guy during some downtime and said he was really impressed with my car. That made my day. For someone who sees thousands of these cars a year, that's a heck of a compliment.

And Mark on the camera; we spent some time talking in the pits. Great guy. Good advice and hes got some cool cars himself.

Fantastic day due to good people, good weather and you know... drag racing!!!

Who needs nice and pretty, when you can have mean and nasty?
KRE Aluminum headed 463CID 73 LeMans. Used to run 10.6x @ 124.55. 3700lbs
So much for 2020...shootin for 9s in 2021...and in 2022 apparently.....looks like 2023 as well.
>>My 73 Build thread