View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 02:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I think it was George K. that said "you can never have too many grounds". Another wire added to the existing ground will work as good as replacing the current wire path.

Sometimes I think our limited air flow is more a function of the design of the system in our A-bodies. I've got several big '65 Pontiac's and with loose screws, noisy fan motor, and just general disrepair - they push a lot more air out of the vents, and they all have the same motor and squirrel cage as we have. I've also pulled motor/fan combinations off Cadillac's and Buick's that really put out the air, and then didn't get any improvement when transplanted to the A-body. My GTO A/C system works satisfactorily, but I am always looking for something that will provide killer air flow coming out of the vents. So I keep reading and hoping someone finds the holy grail.