Thread: Fiero Club Help
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Ouch!

Not CURRENTLY a GTO owner...as my '64 "tribute" Tri-Power 4-speed doesn't qualify...but I've pretty much owned at least one GTO at any given time since 1984, and I don't recall having looked down on any other make or model owner...but I can only speak for me. Anyway...about to acquire my second Fiero...an '86 GT 4-speed. Also many NOS parts as this is the last of the six Fieros this fellow had and now he's moving. As such...I would love to know how to connect with the Fiero tribe to the benefit of all. Haven't decided what to do with the car...Red/Silver w/54k miles...unrestored but serviced exclusively with Genuine GM Parts! Anyway...love what was said about the car and never realized the "Pure Pontiac" thing as it pertains to the Fiero. I was lucky enough to befriend John Sawruk and he enlightened me immensely on all things Pontiac. What an exciting place to work during those times!

"Gas is STILL your cheapest thrill!"

Your opinion of me is none of my business.