View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 11:39 AM
Senior Chief

I can't wait till they look used and abused Gary! ☺ Everything is new .. I was going to buy one of the pre-assembled kits from Inline Tube, but when I called to see if they were available with stainless cables, the guy I was talking to was kind of a jerk. He started talking to me like I was an idiot, tried talking me out of stainless cables, said it would have to be special ordered & would take a few weeks, blah blah blah. I told him I'd think about it and call back. Nothing worse than a sales person telling you what "you want" to buy. So I pieced everything together and actually saved a little money.. Price matched most of the internals & drums (all Raybestos) through Summit, the rest (Backing Plates, parking brake levers, struts & STAINLESS cables) through Inline's various EBay stores. I've gotten pretty good at shopping for the best deals I can find, every little bit helps... I did try to save a little more & blasted & painted my original backing plates, but wasn't entirely happy, they would've been fine really, but I was being picky. Thanks again for the compliments Gary.