View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 01:20 AM
Suspended

Question Are You 4 Real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoquick View Post
Hello -
At a unfortunate family get together last week (funeral) I was talking to one of my mom's cousins who wanted to know if I would buy his 1974 Grand Am 4-door that he was tired of having sit around. At first, I said not interested in a 4-door anything, but he continued that he ordered it new from my Dad's dealership, and it is a 4-speed, 400 - 4 bbl, A/C car. So now I am interested. Original paint (silver) with a very nice red bucket seat interior (carpet is worn, but rest is very nice). Car has always been inside, and is really good. 106k miles - all original paperwork. Runs, drives fine, A/C does not work. No rust, no damage.

Anyone ever seen a 4-door 4-speed Grand Am? Any thoughts on value? My first thought is it has to be rare, but that does not equate to valuable to me for this year and model. Tough to find any details on 4-door Grand Am production.

Any help is much apprciated.
Mike
How about a posting of the car you are talking about and NOT another photo of a car that is not yours (green 4-door)?

If you don't know it by now, most all here will and desire to assist in getting the word out on your REAL 1973 4-door, 4-spd Grand Am.