View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Suspended

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN2PLS2 View Post
What the H-ll are you talking about? I posted the pic of the only one I've ever seen that I mentioned was parted out.It is SILVER and Burgundy.Did you read the Whole thread??
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoquick View Post
Just to prevent any confusion, the green 4-door photos are not of the car I have looked at. The one I may get, or will at least help my cousin sell, is silver and is in good survivor condition - no rust....
I am still 2500 miles away from the car, but will get photos to share as soon as I can. If it goes up for sale, I will post it here first....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
How about a posting of the car you are talking about and NOT another photo of a car that is not [the actual car] (green 4-door)?

If you don't know it by now, most all here will and desire to assist in getting the word out on your REAL 1973 4-door, 4-spd Grand Am.
Yeah CDN, maybe YOU missed this post by GTO Quick..."Just to prevent any confusion, the green 4-door photos are not of the car I have looked at. The one I may get, or will at least help my cousin sell, is silver and is in good survivor condition - no rust...."

That's "What the H-ll [I am] talking about..."