View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 02:02 PM

Ok - here go's on HO documentation - to start with.

First of all, a little preface on my stash of documentation. Some could call it hoarding, some genius.

As to some very brief background, I am an "old timer" I guess, and have been hot rodding since my early teens. I custom ordered my Bandit T/A from the dealer, and managed to keep EVERY piece of documentation on it, from the order sheet, to the window sticker, to the warranty pamphlets, etc.
I also subscribed to all of the HO, Nunzi, and Herb Adams stuff, as well as others, and kept all of it.

Alright, that said, first attachment is the (3) HO "Performance Guide and Catalogue's". They are pretty much identical, published in 1979, 1982, and the last one with the black cover is the last edition but I don't know what year. So, I could start posting pics from the last one given they are redundant?

To add to this, let's really have some fun. I also managed to keep EVERY edition of "High Output" publications, edited by Craig H. See 2nd and 3rd attachments, first and last editions. So once I post the pages of the books first, I could maybe do a weekly publication of the HO articles, and everyone can anticipate this every week just like I did 47 years ago? Or whatever.....

But only if there is an interest for this, as it certainly takes time. It is winter here and I am retired so time is something I have and love talking cars.

Lastly, I need to know if the format I am using for the attachments is readable.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1837.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	582764   Click image for larger version

Name:	HO 1-1.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	582776   Click image for larger version

Name:	HO 5-12.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	582777  

Last edited by Hesster1977; 01-26-2022 at 02:13 PM.