View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 12:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to takid455

Excellent input!
RH sides always hung low on these. Remote filter assumption will be taken in consideration but not mandatory as that's a small percentage of builds. I know some race applications would like something off the self vs custom made. Would be nice to incorporate all builds, but business decision need to be made also. This has a min. 50k+ initial investment thus need the initial run to capture large audiences. Not sure is CNC tubing is an option due to some of the bend complexities. Looked into CNC tube bending in the past for other projects. Other inputs that would be in consideration. Will review that option though. Drivability & fit vs all out max effort. Obviously, we don't want to sacrifice power , but if it means capturing more audience (street vs drag) , I'm willing to give up a little power. Percentage should be small however. D vs RD port is solely be based on audience again. While I'm an enthusiast, I want to recoup the investment in a reasonable time frame. That is the overall factor as to which version is made. CAD & 3D modeling/ scanning will be utilized for this project.