View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 05:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
What if she said I could only work 7 hours a day? Where does it end?
A lot of us don't get to choose our hours. Mine is 8-5 and i live 1.5 hours from work. What hours would you normally work? Because that should be your normal hours. For her, no more than normal. For the kid, sometimes less than normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
Again - I'm not at the bar. I don't travel much for work. I am home every night to put my kid to bed. I just want us to use a babysitter to give me a little more time to get my side of things done.
I, like you, don't go out. I have put my wife through hell in the past so she has something to compare "now" to. My wife is not a professional so having a sitter is a waste of money and defeats the purpose of her having a job.

I had kids after i was married. not that the child is the reason you are getting married. Not that it matters my mom was pregnant with me when they married, and they just had there 40th.

My situation was similar except it wasn't workouts but, shop time. I had none! so i get it. If this is the smallest fight you ever lose, count your blessings! Or..................

sometimes it's just easier to ask forgiveness than it is permission! lol

My wife says she'd llike my car a lot more if it wasn't mine.

64 Grand Prix 389 .030, 1.65 Scorpion Rollers, Tripower, RARE Long Branch, Custom Stainless Exhaust and mufflers, 3.90 posi 200-4R. 068 cam.