View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 08:53 PM

I just wanted to update everyone that has been following this thread. The RAIV code XP block has been reunited with the Judge it came out of.
This past weekend the owner and his son, who is actually the owner, drove 13 hours one way to pick up everything. The look on their faces was priceless when they read out the vin number off the block. It was almost as if they had won the lotto!
The three of us never imagined that this could have ever happened. We sat around for about an hour after loading everything up for the long trip back to their place. We traded stories about the good old days when muscle cars were just used cars and could be found for cheap!
In closing, I would like to thank everyone involved in making this reunion possible. I won't mention any names at the owners request. A special thanks goes out to PY, as this would have probably never happened without this forum.

I have included, with the owners approval, a picture of the RAIV motor mocked up in front of the 1969 Warwick blue Judge it came out of.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Judge.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	608117  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JSuchma For This Useful Post: