View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 02:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwood View Post
Do you have a direct tire comparison of the T/A tire to the others mentioned? I’m wondering if your statement is opinion based or data based? If it’s your opinion then ok it’s your opinion but if it’s data based could you please post the source so we all can read it and be informed. Thanks
what type of comparison would you like? anything i mentioned above is definitely not opinion based, its factual data that anyone can see or compare looking at the published specs of the tires.

the cosmetic issues with the white letters is also not opinion based, i can post pics if youd like but theres plenty of pics showing the issues doing a google search & i posted some pics on the threads i started or commented on here in the recent past. ive owned a lot of BFG tires over the last 3 decades as well as many other brands & none of them had the issues with the white letters like the recent BFGs ive bought new from authorized retailers, these werent blems or B stock or old... this started in about 2015 & had 2 sets replaced over the next 4 or 5 years & they all still had the issues as of the last set replaced in 2019.