View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 02:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Off the shelf cams…Best bang for the buck, not the most powerful, but very good, IMHO is the summit 2802.

If you want a little rougher idle and still have decent street manors, with more top end power than the 2802, that describes the Crower 60243. Personally I would pick it over the 2802.

The 703 Lunati will be fairly comparable to the Crower 60243 for street manors. The 703 will have a stronger and broader mid range, and in my opinion the most fun to drive, strongest power everywhere for something off the self……

But for overall pump gas tolerance, with those domed pistons, needing a little smoother power for the sniper…. I would pick Crower 60243 over the 703. All three of those choices are outstanding cams in 400s.

To mimic the top end power of the Lunati 703 on the computer program I think you will have to retard it 4* (110)on your program. If you want to see how it compares on tq try 106. I have found that represents more how it is ground. The computer program sees it as a symmetrical profile, and will not represent the top end the voodoo and Ultradyne cams have very well..

Last edited by Jay S; 07-18-2022 at 02:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay S For This Useful Post: