View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 09:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I am still studying and learning in the boost world, it seems like people are not as willing to dive into cams for boost. FWIW, we usually use Bullet for most of the cams we do for most of our tougher cam projects. I talk to Tim. I generally have a good idea of what I am doing before I talk to him. I have seen several guys on different Boards that run something from Bullet for boost. Tim is very helpful.

http://www.bulletcams.com/Masters/ultradynemasters.html

Just looking at your head flows and the cid with 10lbs of boost I would call Tim and start with the R43 and R16 lobes. 290/304 254/267 probably on a 116 lsa with a fair amount of advance, probably 6. Starting place anyway, that is as small as I would do. 1.6 rockers minus the lash would be in that .65.

The MSP profiles are in that .65 lift range, but I think they are a little to aggressive for much of a street effort. I have a hyd roller profile with solids lifters from Bullet the with 1.65 rockers it about .630 lift. .3823 lobe lift A Crower SS 1.7 rocker would get the lift close to .650. Lash for that is around .010 for running that particular grind as a hybrid. Putting many miles on something I prefer that route. Just some things to look at.

Last edited by Jay S; 01-10-2020 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Edit