View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 09:14 PM

Got the motor set in place. And Like I knew would happen eventually ran into my first issue. The swap pan I had picked up fit in the bay. But the drop in the pan was laying on the backside of the crossmember. So I could not tilt the motor back any at all. Looked good but was not going to work. So I had to order the pan that BRP sells for this swap. Got it in and replaced and it fit perfectly. Now I will have to re figure how I am running the oil cooler lines because the new Moroso pan does not have the AN fittings that the other pan had. But at least it is in. I got pretty into finishing it up at this point so I did not take many pictures at this point. But got the 4L80E installed. No tunnel mods. Crossmembers in. Got the cooler lines made up and installed. Shift linkage installed and the factory floor shifter converted to the OD pattern. Headers dropped in. Passenger was no problem the drivers side barley kissed the crossmember. Fixed that issue. Ran the fuel lines. Installed the pump in the tank. Installed the filter on the frame. Ran my new battery cable to the front. Installed fuel pump electrics. started on the wiring harness. Measured for new driveshaft and took the old one to get cut down. About 1.75" place downtown does nice work. They called and said the old one was like a bent noodle. So it was time for a new one. Got that installed and all buttoned up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1659.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	558832   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1797.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	558833   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1807.jpg
Views:	273