View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 09:47 PM

Got a few more updates going on. Found an idea on the center console from another forum. So going to give that a try and see how it turns out. Picked up some carbon from Rock West to make the top plate. Ordered a shift indicator from Lokar. Also got the shifter module from Dakota. It will integrate with the VHX gauges and the Lokar indicator. Plus will give me an output for the backup lights as well. Picked up a wireless charging pad for my Iphone and am going to graft that into the front pocket in the center console. Can't decide if I want the gloss or the dull side up on the center console. Also looks like I am going to be able to order the Vintage Air, rockers and hardened push rods this month as well. Hope I can get that all in before summer. Finished extending the ramp from the garage yesterday. Still not sure on the exhaust clearance from the ground. Edges of the cut outs are 2" lower than the trans pan. Just looks low to me. I have the x pipe touching the drive shaft at full droop. When under compression at ride height its about 2" above the x pipe.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2425.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	562142   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2463.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	562143   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2466.jpg
Views:	193