View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I wish my memory was good enough to help you more but it's been quite a while since I went through all of this as I too had to come up with all of the pieces since everything was missing from mine when I got it. As I recall I got most of my oddball threaded stud type connectors off of a Skylark in the junkyard. In fact, looking at that car is what clarified for me how everything was attached.
I'm just about certain also did I do not have the half inch hole that you mentioned.
Going from memory- I have one of the oval shaped pieces with a threaded stud on each end of the long lower trim piece that goes across the trunk filler. Next, there are threaded studs that are integral to the two potmetal pieces. Now, what l have next are two oddly shaped pieces that fit into the two check mark shaped quarter glass trim pieces (one for each piece). They have springy snap in type retainers similar to the push in pins that hold your interior door panels. They snap into a hole that is probably about 3/16 of an inch or so. The top end of that check-mark shape quarter glass trim is held by a Philips head screw.

The Following User Says Thank You to Greg Reid For This Useful Post: