View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 01:11 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPI View Post
I believe this car is a 3.73 "COZ" with a Muncie M20. The original rear end is with the vehicle. I only assumed it is/was an M20 car since there is no RPO noting a change to an M21.

Was there not an option RPO code to designate the option for upgrading to an M21? Asking because I do not know.

Interesting that your car, only a few serial numbers away from our car, also went to NJ.

Sorry I meant no intention of hi jacking your thread.
Thanks for posting! That’s crazy that there were only 5 cars between our TA’s on the assembly line (assuming that’s how VIN’s are assigned). I don’t think I’ve ever encountered VIN’s so close together. Only 1 day apart on the shipping date. What color interior do you have?

I would have assumed your TA was originally a M21 car by the options on the PHS. Do you have any of the original drivetrain?

I’m really curious of the casting dates on your block/heads/intake/manifolds… etc. I don’t have the original engine or transmission. I had a wild guess that the casting dates would fall around November 1969 (just a guess based on a hunch).

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/