View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO JUDGE View Post
The parts for these cars are costly. Many parts can be found at distribution centers, and others depending on exactly what parts you are needing, may have to come from down under. I was in formed by my dealer a while back that if your car needed parts (while under warranty) and those parts were not readily available, GM authorized after market parts be installed. Being your question centers around after warranty, it would depend on what parts you need and if they are in stock whether you'd have to wait for parts from Oz.
Not entirely true. Most of the car is standard GM. Less the suspension and steering that would be the only areas where you may have to wait a few days for parts. The aftermarket has a very good selection of replacement and performance parts availlible.
If you buy a new GTO you will find it's one of if not the best GM car out there. You will not have to worrry about it breaking. I take mine to the track every change I get and run the snot out of it and haven't hurt a thing. You may want to check out LS2GTO.COM lots of new GTO info at that site. Rob.
06 GTO M6 18's red/red - 1 OF 188.
09.5 G8 GT Stryker blue met. premium with sport pkg.