View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 08:43 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Thanks Tom, I wondered if it was them.

Thanks Nick, will your build be coming together anytime soon?

Thanks
Murf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The engine build will likely be happening over the next few months.

The biggest issue I have is that the car will not be ready for the engine any time soon. So once I build the engine, it will sit until the car is ready for it.

Unfortunately I have been putting the car build off as I had a 30x30 garage + 17x30 office space planned that was supposed to start early this year. Unfortunately, due to the location of the proposed garage, the existing septic system location became an issue, this delayed things up to recently. However, now we are stuck in a crashing economy and increasing inflation making any/all construction 3 times as expensive and impossible for a builder to accurately bid on the project. Sooo... the garage will not be going up any time soon... which means the car is once again on the back burner. If its not one thing its another. Honestly, with the rate inflation is skyrocketing and lack of availability for construction materials, I think I inadvertently dodged a bullet.

So the engine will be built... I may build a engine test stand to run it on once a week... But it will have to wait till I free up some space to work on the car.

SPEED SAFE, NICK