View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 02:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

To friends of Ponyakr (Don Hurst), it is with sadness, and yet with rejoicing that I have to report that he went to be with his Lord on June 5, 2022. Ponyakr has been in the "pits" for a while, working on trying to get that body to work right, but he just couldn't get it going again. Now his race is over and he's gone home. But I can assure you, his rewards there in heaven are much better than any trophy or award for races he ever won on earth!

As he's preached many times, here and on other forums, he would want you all to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior so you can be assured of an eternal home in heaven. He wants to meet all you other Pontiac geeks in person! (Rom. 10:9-11)

There never could have been a better son, brother, partner, hubby (of 43 years - 54 if you could the years we dated before marriage) - and friend. The world needs more men like him!

I want to thank you all here for accepting him as one of you - he dearly loved to get online and "yak" about Pontiacs. Thank you for your prayers and concerns these last few weeks and I ask for your continued prayers for me as I carry on without my best buddy. - T.J. Hurst (wifey)