SOLD Pontiacs The cars in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for referance.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 1980 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am Black SE T-top

1980 Turbo Trans Am Black Special Edition(Y84)T-top Project Car, black(19),with Tan int.(62B),original PYL matching engine disassembled and needs rebuilt,WS6 package,3.08 posi disc brake rearend,PW,PDL,pwr runk rel.,pulse wipers,rear defroster,a/c,cruise,gold turbo wheels,clock,gold graphics,etc.

This is a project car that is not running. The engine and trans. are out and need rebuilt. Original build sheet is laminated and goes with the car.There is some rust in the tail panel and at the rear lip of the trunk.trunk pan is solid. The floor pan has a couple small rust holes.

Clear AL title.

Originally sold at Doug Willey Pontiac in Birmingham AL.

Trim Tag build date is 10B.

would make a nice car for someone who wants to fix up a real Black SE TA.

Need to make space.

$2500. FIRM

thepontiacman@yahoo.com

email if you have questions or need more pics.

USPS Money Orders or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money gram wire transfer -preferred payments.

If Payment doesn't show up in 3-4 days, I move on to the next person that wants it.

Serious Inquiries Only - Shipping Isn't Free.

Last edited by thepontiacman; 12-06-2012 at 05:04 PM.