Old 12-05-2012, 12:29 AM
Senior Chief

Default 1965 GTO race car roller

Hey fellas. New pricing and details...

NOW:
$6,500 no engine (now includes everything but engine)
$9,000 w/ engine/parts (everything I have)
Prices are negotiable, cash talks, serious inquiries only please. No REASONABLE offer refused...Willing to work with serious buyers.

More pics can be seen in other ads, be sure to look at both:
http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/3388607861.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/3441994121.html

It is a non-post car from Texas, and I do have a Clean Texas title.
It is a ladder bar, back-half car with a 10 point cage. The car is not a recent build but it wasn't built 30+ years ago either.

Here is a list of what it now includes:
Front glass windshield, rest is lexan. Lexan needs to be cleaned and polished, but I do have a back glass for the car.
Doors are hollowed out for lexan and lightened
Fiberglass bumpers, hood w/ forward facing scoop, trunk lid with fuel access door
All the chrome trim is there and in excellent condition.
Lights are functional, no turn signals but can be wired in.
Radiator Support was lightened.
2 Jaz plastic race bucket seats with Black covers in excellent shape. Not bolted in so you can put them where you want.
Tin work is all done.
Parachute with cable and mounted to the frame that sticks out at the license plate.
Aftermarket steering column with removal Grant GT wheel.
AM Pro Comp gauges: Fuel, Volts, Vacuum, Oil, Water, Brake Pressure
4 Wheel AeroSpace disk brakes with adjustable proportioning valve.
Front Moroso Trick Springs
Front Calvert Racing shocks
Rear suspension has double adjustable coil overs.
12 bolt rear, spool,Tubes welded, c-clip eliminators, 4.56 gears, extended studs 1/2"
Rims are Aluma Star, original version not 2.0, in excellent shape. 15x12 rear, 15x3.5 front
Front tires are still good M/T E/T fronts 26"x4.5", rears are 31x13 but will need to be changed.
Extended front wheel studs 1/2"
Stock type steering linkage, no rack and pinion.
5 point harness, blue, expired.
Window net, blue, expired
Cage is a 10 point, probably mild steel (already in car when I got it), was certified to 8.50 but expired.
Interior has factory type dash with custom insert for gauges and wiring panel. No headliner, rug or back seat. Door panels are tin.
Brand new Painless wiring box
Body is VERY straight and in excellent condition. Quarters are a little wavy with a small dent but nothing major.
Floorboards all solid
Frame is straight and solid.
Not an ounce of rust or rot on the car.
Driveshaft is in the car with Moroso Billet caps
Brand new MSD 7AL2 box, never been fired
MSD Pro Power coil
Griffen alum. radiator with electric fan
Roll bar padding
Brand new custom 12 gallon fabricated aluminum fuel cell by Chiseled performance. 2 #8 fittings for vent and return, 1-#12 for fuel pump, with GM sending unit built in. Never seen fuel.
Extra jaz bucket seat
Also comes with spare Weld Draglites for the rear, 15x12 with deeper offset, pinned with slicks and tubes
TH400 with JW Ultra Bell, good to 1,000HP
8" TCI converter 5,000-5,500 stall.

Perfect for a Bracket car or Grudge car, but can be put on the street, just wire up the brake light switch and add some turn signals.

Getting out of racing. Have a lot in the car, my loss your gain.

How you see the car is how I got it, stripes/color is cosmetic and you can just prime over it like I started to do. Stripes are not under the clear coat and do not reflect when the car was built..

Can be had with engine/parts below

Good small winter project that doesn't need much to go racing in the Spring...

The car is in excellent shape and very clean. Has some flaws like they all do. It is a race car..
Definitely can't build it for what I am asking for it.