THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 01-24-2017, 02:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Heaven Forbid - I'm GOAT WHORE's Father

Yup, just found out myself on Friday. GOAT WHORE and I were going to the same estate and he said he'd put me down on the list as he was getting there early. He and a friend signed up numbers 2 and 3 and signed me in as number 4. Number 5 was a woman way too short for her weight and number 6 was a guy GOAT WHORE talked to before the list came out. Come to find out, she scratched my name off the list because I "wasn't there". Number 6 told her to put it back on as GOAT WHORE signed his father up. Guess it was a little ugly but my new son can handle himself.

Thanks son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-24-2017, 03:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

My condolences.

Dr. Thomas Sowell
Old 01-24-2017, 05:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

My condolences too Bob.

Gary
Get in, ShuT Up, Hang On!
Member of the Baltimore Built Brotherhood
MY GTO built 4th Week of March 1966
"Crusin' Is Not A Crime"
Keep yer stick on the ice.
Old 01-24-2017, 07:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That sale was fun Bob... Errrrr....I mean Dad. Thought that lady was going to have a heart attack when you told her I was conceived in the back seat of an old Chevy!

1970 GTO 4spd VOE Pepper Green, green int.
1967 LeMans 428 Auto. Blue, black int.
Old 01-24-2017, 08:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well, now that my son has spilled the beans, you need the rest of the story.

As the sale was about to start, a woman was coming up the stairs and my son pointed out she is the one that crossed my name off the list. She headed for the cookies and picked up the sign up list. I was behind her and asked loud enough for everyone to here, "who crossed my name off the list?" She said she did and when asked why said I wasn't there and me and my son didn't have the same last name. I said "I don't remember you in the back seat of the 57 Chevy when me and his mother were creating him. His mother chose to raise him with her last name as we didn't get married" She slithered down the steps and disappeared for awhile.

I went back Sunday to see if I missed anything and the people holding the sale told me she is well known in the area by all the estate sale people and these people asked her to leave twice on Friday because she was making more trouble.

And while GOAT WHORE is not my son, I'm thinking about starting a go fund page and if you guys chip in enough, I'll take him and relieve some of the pressure he puts on this site.

Old 01-25-2017, 12:35 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB VIDAN View Post
Well, now that my son has spilled the beans, you need the rest of the story.

As the sale was about to start, a woman was coming up the stairs and my son pointed out she is the one that crossed my name off the list. She headed for the cookies and picked up the sign up list. I was behind her and asked loud enough for everyone to here, "who crossed my name off the list?" She said she did and when asked why said I wasn't there and me and my son didn't have the same last name. I said "I don't remember you in the back seat of the 57 Chevy when me and his mother were creating him. His mother chose to raise him with her last name as we didn't get married" She slithered down the steps and disappeared for awhile.

I went back Sunday to see if I missed anything and the people holding the sale told me she is well known in the area by all the estate sale people and these people asked her to leave twice on Friday because she was making more trouble.

And while GOAT WHORE is not my son, I'm thinking about starting a go fund page and if you guys chip in enough, I'll take him and relieve some of the pressure he puts on this site.
Good one, Bob!! I would have loved to see this bossy broad's face when you told her that story.

Dr. Thomas Sowell
Old 01-25-2017, 08:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I love it! We've seen her type before at sales & they usually don't buy anything.

You needed to tell her that her name had been crossed off of the cookie list!

Old 01-25-2017, 10:29 AM
Senior Chief

A good story

Old 01-25-2017, 10:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I hate when after years of their searching, strange faces run up and go "Dad"!!!!!!!!

Good story Bob & GH!

Old 01-25-2017, 01:08 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird72 View Post
I hate when after years of their searching, strange faces run up and go "Dad"!!!!!!!!

Good story Bob & GH!
Oh Damn, do have you experience in these matters? Haha.