Old 06-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default 65 2D Catalina Lower Trim Clips

Looking for some of the clips shown in the pic. I also need information on how the rear quarter clips were arranged and what style of clip went where on the two rear quarter trim pieces. If you have some rear trim pieces with the OE clips still attached, take a pic with your phone and post it. Better yet, if you have any of these clips in reusable condition (some pitting OK) PM me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1719.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	430195  

Old 06-08-2016, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPKind View Post
Looking for some of the clips shown in the pic. I also need information on how the rear quarter clips were arranged and what style of clip went where on the two rear quarter trim pieces. If you have some rear trim pieces with the OE clips still attached, take a pic with your phone and post it. Better yet, if you have any of these clips in reusable condition (some pitting OK) PM me.
Very tough find Matt. I found a few at Restoration Specialties a number of years ago. http://www.restorationspecialties.com/Catalog-PDF.html Auveco also has a good selection of clips http://www.auveco.com/product/auto.html. I ended up restoring the few I had that were salvageable and went with some aftermarket clips I found at the Turkey Rod flea market for the balance of my lower trim. I am always on the lookout for these clips and will PM you if I ever find them again. Regards, Fred