Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Old 05-27-2000, 09:07 AM

I am in need of some advise from you more experienced poncho powered guys.I have an opportunity to purchase a pair of 670 heads that have been completely gone through.They have new valves,valve guides,springs,retainers,...etc.The heads have also been fully ported.This includes both the intake and exhaust ports as well as having been bowl blended.The combustion chamber surfaces have been milled.To compensate for correct intake manifold seating the intake surfaces has been milled as well.I would be using these heads on a 400 motor with about 10 to 1 compresion that will see both the street and strip.The asking price is $1000.I would really like to hear weather or not any of you more knowledgeable guys think these heads sound like a good buy or not.Thanks

------------------

CDA

CDA