WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 2004-06 GTO Owners > 04-06 General Tech/Discussion

04-06 General Tech/Discussion 2004-2006 GTO General Tech and discussion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2004, 11:49 PM

this may be help to you if you live in the mid-west. if you go to www.gmbuypower.com/vehicleSearch.bp and look for the GTO in Minneapolis, MN it will show you 25 dealers in Minnesota, half of wich still have 8-12 GTOs on their lot. I checked out a few and they have every color combo with both tranies still avalible including purple/purple, barbados/black, black/black, black/red, blue/black, blue/blue, silver/black, silver/red, red/black, red/red, yellow,black. those are all the color combos i found looking at only 3 of the dealers around minneapolis and they had manual and auto in all those colors. I'm not sure about how much they are willing to lower the price cause it only lists sticker price, but my guess is they have been stingy since they still have 10 cars on the lot and maybe now they will realise they have no choice but to go a little lower. just thought this might help some of you looking for certain colors