Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2002, 09:38 PM

I've delt with Bruce for a couple of years. The only problem I've ever had was not getting things when promised. My son has met with him. Says he reminds him alot of me. My son just purchased a 428 shortblock from Bruce. He sent his e-heads purchased from Bruce a couple of years ago, hand ported not cnc. Bruce picked the cam Andy assembled the engine. They dynoed it at Westech, but dyno results, like flow numbers don't mean anything. Cam specs, a degree wheel and dial indicator i can figure them out myself. The engine is in a 1970 Firebird 10 inch continental converter,manual valvebody turbo 400,4.11 12 bolt,cal-trac bars,stock 15x7 front 15x8 alluminum wheels street radials on front 28x12.50x15 M/T ET Street rear.Street car will pass inspection in Texas with tailpipes. Has 3 1/2 inch bullet mufflers and turndowns right now. Has an interior. 8 point roll bar. Fiberglass front bumper and scoop. Took it to River City Raceway a couple of weeks ago. First pass left off idle shifted at 5500 shift light came on about three quater track it startled him (my son) he lifted ran 11.40. Second pass tried to load converter a little bit spun lifted ran 11.11. Third run left off idle 1.69 60ft best ever ran 10.89 at 126 shifting at 5500. Carb is old 850 Holley. All motor no nitrous. Also 11.43 compression with 93 octane Texaco pump gas. Will be going to Little River this weekend, Saturday for the street meet. For you guys from Austin, yes it is that black one that had the e-head 400,its been redone since last year.