Exhaust TECH Mufflers, Headers and Pipes Issues

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Tri-Y update - 2 *read post #283*

I will have all the O-port's (only 4 sets) ready to ship by the end of next week. They will be finished & ready to coat by this Fri. Then they will be sent to the coater on Tue & I should have them back on next Fri (I had arranged them to do it ASAP) & if I get them back in time that day I can box them & ship that day. If not I'll have them shipped on the following Mon morning.

Next week while the O-port's are getting coated I'll be working on the D-port's & should have "around" 4 sets ready. Possably even shiped before the O-port's because they will be un-coated sets.

Like listed above there will be more D-port's out the following week. The amounts I can get out may be more as I get more funds. Since I'm alone & 1-2 other guys will double or more the amount done each week. It seems that people seem to want to be paid to work. So until I can pay someone to help these are the best times I can give.

Now the bad news. Since there's been so many set backs & problems through out this run I made sure that there were more than enough pieces made. Just in case during welding there were any problems with "burn through" & destroy any pieces. There were no problem's & it seems I was just paranoid & over caucuses(sp?). So there is 1 F-body O-port & 1 A-body O-port that is extra due to my paranoia.

So if someone needs them email me. I won't be doing O-port's again until after the D-port's are all out.

Ron