Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by critter View Post
First, nice car Lloyd. I've been following the thread but didn't have anything intelligent to ad. Go figure.

I had Rocky Rotella curve an HEI for me. He did a fine job. I'm not sure on the source for the gear.

Oh, and you guys have convinced me to not bother trying to make my car "correct". I think I'll just hot rod the crap out of it and be happy 'cause I'd never get all the lines, codes and colors right!
Thanks, Chris!

have yet to contact Rocky, but he's first on my short list. Last I heard though - he was getting out of the distributor curve biz.

Good news - my new SD replacement carburetor is installed, after some careful tweaking by yours truly. The car ROCKS now - it will spin the tires on dry concrete as long as I keep my foot in it! YEEEEEE_HAWWWWW!

2008 GMC Sierra Denali 2WD Crew, L92 6L80E, Silver w/ Ebony guts, 14.26 @ 98