Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Talking Waterpump Overdrive Pulley Kit Group Buy

I've contacted an aluminum pulley manufacturer concerning the "PONTIAC" crests lack of REASONABLY PRICED pulley availability. Seems our prayer ahve been answered. He currently offers a direct drive (1-1 ratio) pulley kit for Pontiacs as well as power steering pump pulleys and alt fas as well. these kits sell for $137 for the complete kit and $20 S&H. The kit consists of 1 the following:

V Belt Pulley kit for Pontiac Big Block Engines (350-400, 428, 455). Designed for use with stock power steering and alternator brackets. We also have alternator fans and power steering pulleys available for Pontiac Engines. This is a great price! (This pulley kit sells for more than $212 from March)
MADE IN USA from aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum.
Application
Traditional Pontiac V-8 engines (overdrive water pump)
Fits vehicles with:
1) 1968 or newer dampener
2) And 1969 or newer water pump (4.5" from flange to engine block)
Pontiac Pulley Kit Contents:
Water Pump Pulley
Grooves: 2
Pulley Diameter: 5.5"
Pilot Diameter: 0.625"
Crankshaft Pulley:
Grooves: 2
Crank Pulley Diameter: 7.25"
Crank Pulley Bolt Pattern: 4 Bolt
Alternator Pulley:
Diameter: 2.7"
Alternator Shaft Diameter: 11/16"
Alternator Fan Sold Separately
Available Finishes:
- Machined
Material:
6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
Made in the USA
Pontiac Pulley Kit Compares to:
March Performance pulley kit 13030.

He has agreed to make a kit consisting of 1 7.25" crank pulley, 1 5.5" WP pulley and an alt pulley for the 15% off per kit for a group buy ($116.45 + $20 S&H for all 3 pulleys).....only stipulation is we need 25 orders to get it rolling. I'll have to talk over the payment options if there is enough demand for the kit. He initially wanted a 50 order minimum, but stated that if we could get 25 kits ordered, he would shelve the remaining 25 kits as stock and make them a regular item. If ya want a screamin' deal on pulleys....e-mail me or PM me. Once we get 25 people wanting the overdriven waterpump kits, I'll contact him to see how he wants to work out the payments. I'd prefer it be on a one on one basis with each person paying him as I stand to make nothing on this deal. I only want to be able to buy 1 kit and see that the kit is available to us at a price only the funny little orange engine owners have been getting all along. Here's a pic of the one to one kit available now. It is representative of what the overdriven waterpump kit will look like with different sized crank and waterpump pulleys.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	All Pulleys.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	198440