Pontiac - Boost Turbo, supercharged, Nitrous, EFI & other Power Adders discussed here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2013, 04:05 PM

Default 6h or edl 87 cc

I posted for a 6h head earlier today and a fellow pontiacer got me thinking.
I tried to sell a blower setuup on this sight and couldnt so im goin to use it and had a set of the 6h laying arond took it to my machinist and the one head was cracked Now i have aset of 87 edl but would need a thick head gasket the motor is 455 +30 zero decked with two valve reliefs i looked at jegs and cometic has .140 thickness to lower the the compression to around 8:5 now price for diff headers and the $400 for a set of cometic .140 head gaskets but also hate to hav $2000 of the aluminum heads laying around... Ive read your boost section alot and you guys know what your talking about what would younguys go with? Thanks