THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2018, 07:06 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Travel is a wonderful thing....

We've been as far south as South America (25th anniversary cruise), as far north as Hudson Bay (35th anniversary trip to see the Polar Bears on the frozen tundra), as far east as Europe (lived in Germany (1974 - 1977) and took our daughter and grandson there for Christmas in 2013) and as far west as Hawaii (1st time in 1980 and second time in 2016 for the 75th anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack).

Travel allows me the opportunity to do all different types of photography - which is something I've enjoyed since I was the photographer for my HS yearbook and paper back in 1970.

We also enjoy racing. We're HS sweethearts and were going to the local track separately before we met. At 18 I was pitting for her older brother. We've been to an F1 race at the Nurburgring in Germany, dirt tracks in Germany and in at least 7 different states, all but 5 of the current NASCAR tracks and the NHRA Nationals at Charlotte.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Plonlein 2.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	486063   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pearl DSC_1515.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	486064   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pearl DSC_1484.jpg
Views:	283