THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2019, 08:24 PM
Senior Chief

Default Poncho Perfection Magazine

Anybody know what's going on over at Poncho Perfection? Back in October this thread led me to subscribe to the magazine. I subsequently received three issues, in Oct., Nov., and Dec. then nothing. I know they went to a bi-monthly publication, but it's coming up on the middle of March which makes it three months since I've gotten anything.

In the last two weeks I have e-mailed them, left a message via their contact page on the website and tried calling them but, nothing. As someone who got burned when HPP took my subscription money then ceased publication I find this lack of communication... disturbing.

I did get an e-mail from "Cruising Tigers" which had a link to an online copy of the magazine but I paid for a print subscription and frankly have no interest in reading the mag online. I would never have subscribed if that was the only option.

Anyway, can someone enlighten me? I guess my next step, if I don't get a magazine or some kind of assurance from Mr. Keefe, is to attempt, probably futilely given the time that has passed, to do a charge back on my credit card. I really hope that's not necessary but if it is, oh well.

God knows where I'm goin' to, but me... I don't care."