THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2020, 08:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default So When Did Pontiacs Sneak into Your Life?

Remembering the old times with my 98 1/2 year old mother today, a couple of interesting things came up. 1st was why my father, who passed 23 years ago, gave me the wrong combination to their safe. We handled that this last summer but God love her she had forgot that he wrote down the wrong combination on the piece of paper he gave me.

More interesting was when I asked her how I got involved in Pontiacs? Did some aunt or uncle have one? Did we have one? She replied "I don't know for sure but it was after the 2nd grade." I asked, "how do you know that for sure?" She said wait a minute, went into her bedroom and brought back 2 2nd grade drawings I guess I made and she said "see". I'm not sure what she thought I had asked her but after I looked at the pictures, I'm thinking what was wrong with me as early as the 2nd grade?

Yes/no?

Don't even ask me what was going through that 2nd grade mind at the time. Most interesting to me is: #1, why are the scarecrows pants separate from him and #2, what is the chicken or turkey doing with whatever is going up under the guys arm pits? OK, I give up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-005F.JPG
Views:	358
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	553045   Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-006F.JPG
Views:	329
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	553046   Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-007F.JPG
Views:	345