Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2021, 04:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by napster View Post
Jhein & Racerboy,

I don’t know if this will help you, but here it goes.

A few years ago, I purchased a 1970 T/A that had a service replacement block. The person I bought from had the engine rebuilt and replaced the #12 heads with RA IV #614 heads. After I bought the car, the engine had to be rebuilt with less than 100 miles on it.

I decided to have the engine rebuilt with a 427 stroker kit and with the .030 overbore now have a 433 CID engine. The engine was dyn’d but I only got uncorrected numbers. 447 HP @ 5000 RPM and 535 TQ @ 3500 RPM. I figure the corrected numbers are 460 HP and 545 TQ. Compression is 9.9 to 1. All of this runs thru the oversized RAIV manifolds. My engine builder thinks long tube headers would add 30 HP.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk