Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2023, 09:53 PM

Default 7040273

I will start by saying there is no possible way I am willing to buy the real deal 7040273 with the asking prices I see them at.

I will also say my car is a Standard 1970 GTO that I am going to be building a ra iv engine for. So it will never be numbers matching.

The carb is made by the parts place. Yes I know some of the parts are sub par from them and some others are very decent.

Does anybody have direct experience with their repro 7040273 carb or other repro carbs from them? Wondering how close they look like an original and if it's manufactured by Rochester? Is it actually stamped 7040273?

Any info at all is appreciated. I am not looking to fool anyone but don't want it to stick out like a sore thumb either.