Old 04-28-2004, 05:19 AM

Any one have any ideas of where I might find the wire connector for the leads from my convertible top pump? The plastic housing is broken into two pieces.

Thanks

Old 04-28-2004, 05:19 AM

Any one have any ideas of where I might find the wire connector for the leads from my convertible top pump? The plastic housing is broken into two pieces.

Thanks

Old 05-03-2004, 01:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

On my '70 GTO, the wires for the top motor are run under the carpet, in a plastic protector, with the other wires going toward the rear of the car. They then run half way up the back seat base, then come through to the top motor area. If I look where the driver's side rear speaker should be, the wires are right there. Mine are two gray/red striped wires attached to a single plug.

What do you mean when you say "plastic housing?"

Old 05-03-2004, 06:55 PM

Thanks SlowGTO. What I am looking for is the actual electical connector. The plastic plug is broken. I dicovered this when I pulled the pump and cylinders out. The plug from the harness is still good. Before I replace them both I was hoping to find the correct one for the pump. No luck so far, so it looks like a trip to the junk yard.