Old 01-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default SPONSORSHIP? Need your imput

Hey guys, well this in NOT judge related, but really need your thoughts & inputs.

I was asked by a TECH school if they can use my PROSTREET CAR in a BIG SHOW to promote there school. I would have to trailer the car about an hour away & leave the car for 3 days. I have to put the schools name on the car which is no biggy since im into graphics any way.

They also asked me what i would charge them to use the car???? Well i have no idea. THATS WHERE I NEED YOUR INPUT. I do business with this school so im not dealing with strangers, & dont mind helping thm out.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK. THEY will definatly get a large crowd at there booth.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Just curious, why do they want to use your car? Did they do some of the work on it or have any part in building it? If not I don't see why they would want to use it. Anyway, PMD used one of my cars many moons ago to use in a display at the new car introductions for their dealers. It was for 2 days, and I stayed with the car. They paid me gas money, hotel bill and $100 for additional meals. (I was able to eat two meals with the dealers). I did get to meet Michael Waltrip, this was the very beginning of his career. (1985 or so)

HONEST JERRY'S SPEED AND EQUIPMENT
Old 01-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink

NO, theyve done nothing on the car. The car is just an incredible looking car, & gets tons of attention. Im thinking of charging $75 for gas & transporting. & $100/day plus the costs of material to put thier name on the car.
THIS is a big well known show & will benefit both of us.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pro4.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	291.5 KB
ID:	78566  

Old 01-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'd look into security and insurance if your leaving the car out of your possession. I think the school should provide an insurance binder for an amount determined by you in case of a loss.

Email jbr69gto@gmail.com

My Website www.minnesota-muscle.com

Old 01-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

the facility is totally secure, but insurance can be a concern. Insurance binder is a good idea